Saturday, March 13, 2010

~ Still winter ~






It is still so cold here in sunny Italy (or at least that is what it is supposed to be!!!), last wednesday we had a snow blizzard and my class was cancelled. We are all longing for some less cold, not to say warm, days. Yesterday a pale sun came out and all the mothers with young children were out catching some long awaited signs of spring. I do not recall such a winter....





In the mean time Vincent is in the USA till after Easter to visit our churches and his family. He spent the first few days with Patrick and Gioia in California and he enjoyed them immensely. I haven't hug them in 21 months, but I am looking forward to their visit in june...





Don't they look great? Patrick, Gioia, I am counting the days like a little kid waiting for Christmas....

Have a great week-end and sew a little or a lot

~ Roberta ~